October 8, 2010

Waiting for their sister.....

Mylee decided that she didnt want to come on her own that she was fine where she was. But I on the other hand was done, and wanted her to come and join the family. I was induced on the date that Brandon wanted all along, since the moment we found out we were expecting. And I thought that I would never go over my due date. Well I guess she wanted to be a daddys girl and give him his wish. We went in early that morning, after my mom came up to stay with the girls till I was closer to having her. We went up and got things started. While we were up at the hospital the girls spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa Hind. I am so thankfull for them, especially my dad. I didnt know he had it in him, but he really does love my girls. They took them to my sister n laws new school to help her set up her cute little class room. Then my mom, sister Lani, and sister n law Candice came up to be there for the delivery. So that left my dad with the three girls. I was a little nervous when I heard that he was going to take the to Ikea all by himself for lunch. They loved it, and will never forget it. They said it was a lot of fun. So here are some pictures of the girls at Candices school.




Kelsie was there too, but she was helping Candice with some of her school stuff. The other two just played with everything.

No comments: