Here is her second photo shoot, that Brandon helped me with. It is so hard to get good lighting in your own house. I wanted to try a few different things, but they werent working. What we ended up getting after a little editing didnt turn out so bad. The last few we printed and hung in her room.



8 years ago



4 comments:
I just read back through all your posts that I haven't seen yet. What a crazy experience during labor. Kind of crazy all the stuff our bodies go through. I'm SO happy everything worked out so good though and that there weren't any other complications for you. Oh - and I saw your girls with your dad at Ikea that day. They looked like they were having a ton of fun. You have such a cute family!
I just read back through all your posts that I haven't seen yet. What a crazy experience during labor. Kind of crazy all the stuff our bodies go through. I'm SO happy everything worked out so good though and that there weren't any other complications for you. Oh - and I saw your girls with your dad at Ikea that day. They looked like they were having a ton of fun. You have such a cute family!
You updated!!!! So happy, way cute posts. I still can't believe how big Mylee is! I do have a picture of Jillie getting in her locker, I'll email it to you. So cute!
So cute!!!!!
Post a Comment