This week at school it is Red Ribbon Week, and they have fun activities all week long. Yesterday they were supposed to wear the school colors, but we totally forgot. Today was crazy hair day, and surprisingly they both wanted crazy hair. After I did Kelsie's I don't think she was so sure about it until she saw her friends with crazy hair. And Jillian just wanted pig tails. Next year I am sure she will be more adventurous. It is a lot of fun, but a lot of work.
Just before leaving for school.
Jillian and her 4 piggy tails.
Kelsie wasn't so sure, this was before she made me bobby pin in down a little. It definitely wont be fun to get out.
8 years ago



4 comments:
How did you do that to her hair? I guess that's the difference between us, I do boy hair, you do girl hair (which is always so cute by the way)
Glad they had fun, my boys participated as well as they could with their hair
Haha, Kelsie doesn't looked too thrilled :) It turned out really cute though!
What a CRAZY week!
Very fun hair! Lookin' good girls!
Post a Comment