October 14, 2010

Discovery Gateway

With Aunt Amy and the boys being in town we did a few fun things. One day we (Amy, her two boys, Jenny, Bob whom had broken his wrist the night before, Tanya, Spencer, Peyton, Annie, Mylee and I) went to a Garden and walked around with the kids that weren't in school. Then a few of us met Brandon for lunch and shopping at the new Deseret Book downtown. It was nice day, and yummy lunch at Haggermans.
Then the next day we went to the Discovery Gateway with a few cousins. It was fun, I think the kids enjoyed themselves. And we also did a little shopping at Gateway. Sorry for all the pictures, there are a lot.

Grandma Jenny and Jillian watching the bee at the top of the hive spin.


Aunt Amy, Kelsie, Annie, Bode and Ryker sorting the balls.

Jillian's little cowboy outfit. (I have to say I almost got really upset with her for putting that hat on. For chance of lice, but what could I do it was too late.)




Annie loved the dress ups of course, how could I say no? I just bit my tongue on that.

Annie and Quinton playing Beauty and the Beast. It was so cute.




This is what Mylee did the whole time, what a sweetie.

Grandpa and Ryker.

Little Ryker, what a cute kid. Do you see Bode in the background standing on the table, he was building a tall tower and needed to stand up there.

No comments: