October 14, 2010

Utah Game

Again this year we bought Utah football season tickets. Brandon had gone to a few games. Then I wanted to go to one, but had to take Mylee. We figured a day game would be the best. And since it was Kelsies birthday that day we took her too because we didn't want to leave her home on her birthday. Well the game was fun, except for the heat. I was expecting it to be a little cool. But when you are sitting in the direct sun for the whole game, it was really hot. I was worried for Mylee, but she did great. I fed her in the car before the game, and stretched her till the end of the game. She did great, I felt bad but I have no idea where I can comfortably nurse a her in the stadium. Kelsie kinda wished she hadn't gone, but she said she wanted to go. She just got bored easily.

Kelsie, Mylee and mom.

Brandon, Mylee and I against the sea of RED!!

Brandons sister Amy (that was visiting from Washington), our Niece Micaela, and Kelsie.

Mylee and I, and Brandons dad behind me.

Kelsie in her Utah pink amongst the sea of RED!
(sorry about the picture, I am having a hard time with turning them)

2 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

All that red... I love it!

Stephen Elison said...

so fun! We didn't buy our season tickets again just to save money. Now I wish we had since we are moving conferences! Your girls are so cute! :)