First day of school, the girls were very excited to start school again. They both had laid out their new clothes and shoes that grandma Hind had bought them. They had their new backpacks and they were ready. I just wasnt sure I was. That morning I got them all ready, did their hair, and was stressing that I wasnt going to be able to walk with them. I still had to feed Mylee before I went. Brandon took a few pictures of the girls for me. And we were off, Annie and I walked them to school. We get there, and last year they lined up outside the first day. But when we got there no one was outside except for some other lost parents that didnt know where to send their kids. But we figured out they were just supposed to walk in and go to their class. Well I didnt know if parents could go in, so I send Jillian in with Kelsie. Well thanks to Becky she found her locker and, then I figured I better go in since there were other parents in there. And sent her off to her class. I didnt remember the camera or anything. But I think Becky took one of her getting in her locker. So maybe I can get that picture someday.
Annie and Mylee, get to stay home with me. Annie says she goes to MOM School. Which means I am just going to work with her this year. I didnt want to do two years of preschool. But she loves it. And loves staying home with her baby sister. She does miss the older two though, and asks when they will get home.
They came home after school all excited and loved school. Jillian is in 1st grade, and has half day French, which she loves. Kelsie is in 3rd, and is very excited to learn cursive this year. Hopefully this will be a great year!!
8 years ago



1 comment:
you guys have beem busy! I'm jealous of your camping trip but glad you got out one last time!! It was great to see everyone at Mylee's blessing. Thanks for inviting us
Post a Comment