Mylee was blessed on 10/10/10. I thought that was pretty cool, she was born on 8/9/10and blessed on 10/10/10. It will be easy to remember those dates. But it was a very special day, she was a perfect little baby. She looked beautiful in her long white dress that Grandma Hind bought her, with her cute Bonnet. I don't have pictures of her with her bonnet, but hopefully will soon. She didn't love wearing it, but did during the actual blessing. She was blessed by her dad, who did a great job. He always does, and am so happy and lucky to have someone who has the priesthood. There was one thing that stood out from the blessing, was that she would have many talents. So I am looking forward to finding those with her through out her life. She is a special little girl and am glad she has joined our family.
My dad holding Mylee, I love that my dad loves and adores all four of my girls.
Great Grandma Ludwig (my grandma), both of my grandmas were able to make it. I was so thankful to have both of them there.
Our big family, I feel like I have a ton of kids now. Four just makes it seem like alot. But I love it!!!
My four beautiful girls.
My parents, Grandma and Grandpa Hind with Mylee
Brandons Parents, Grandma and Grandpa Elzinga
Big sister who adores her little sister.
This picture doesn't do it justice, but she was kissing her without being told and I missed the moment so I told her to do it again. But of course she thought she had to look at the camera. But still a sweet picture.
My beautiful Little girl all dressed in her first white dress. I love her to pieces.
8 years ago



4 comments:
I seriously cannot believe you have FOUR kids!! You have such a beautiful family Aubrey :)
So precious! Mylee looks a ton like her Daddy.
Thanks for inviting us! We were so glad to be apart of her big day. So weird to think you have 4 girls but they're all so cute and glad our kids all get along, even if they are boys :)
She is so beautiful. I love the two grandparent pictures and your adorable family pic... okay they are all great pics.
Post a Comment