
I love this strolller. Check out the giveaway here at
http://inevergrewup.net/giveaway-25-bumbleride-indie-stroller/
8 years ago

I love this strolller. Check out the giveaway here at
http://inevergrewup.net/giveaway-25-bumbleride-indie-stroller/
Posted by
Aubrey
at
4:35 PM
4 comments:
I noticed I was getting hits to my site (Bling on the Blog) from yours. I like to see who is using my backgrounds and I realized we know each other (at least through Brandon). This is Heidi (Lorensen). Tell your husband hi for me and thank for using my backgrounds. It make me happy to see others enjoying them.
What is the link to this awesome giveaway? --Kellie
Sorry I dont know how to put a link on so I will put a web address on the post. Check it out.
For some reason your blog hasn't been updating on my bloglist so I haven't been here in awhile. Good to read up. AWESOME sales & savings!! And I love the new template and picture of the girls up top. My husband's family goes bowling every Christmas eve morning too. Very fun!
Post a Comment