January 12, 2009

Bowling tradition!

Christmas Eve Bowling is a big Family tradition from my dads side. We have been doing it as long as I can remember. We used to do it at night but I guess there were leagues that started playing. So we go when the open. It is a lot of fun. This year was the same.

Annie and I bowling.

Annie loved it, she loved to help push the ball.

My dad playing pattycake with Annie. My sister and Jillian enjoying her drink.

Jillian's turn to bowl.

all the cousins gathered around.

Kelsie's turn, she loves bowling she played three games.

My dad

1 comment:

val said...

i thought you guys did bowling on new years like us....we didn't see you this year.
bowling is a fun family tradition, even if i'm terrible at it.
looks like you guys had fun.
your girls are getting so big and so cute.