January 20, 2009

Another great Sale!

I dont have a picture of this one, but thought I would share how awesome it was.
And I only had to do it in one transactions, which is way easier.
Here is what I got:
4 boxes Jolly Time Popcorn for $.50 a box
4 boxes of Frosted Flake Ceral for $1.25 a box
3 boxes of Captain Crunch Cereal for $1.00 a box
6 boxes of Quaker Granola Bars for $1.00 a box
9 boxes of Quaker instant oatmeal for $.50 a box (thanks to the Albertsons worker, she gave me $1.00 coupns so I got an extra .30 off each box.
6 boxes of Quaker Life ceral for $1.00 a box.

Which totals :$26.50- $15.00 in leftover coupons I had from last weeks trip (catalina coupons)
So my Total was $12.85
My total savings with $15.00 totaled $121.84

I thought it was a pretty good deal.
Supposedly there is a cereal sale starting tomorrow at Maceys.

4 comments:

mommyoffour said...

I just posted my Albertson's trip on my blog too! This one was a fun one for me. I got an awesome deal too!

Erin said...

What coupon program do you use again?

Aubrey said...

Grocerysmarts.com, use code g84csg

Michelle said...

Don't you just look at these prices now and think "what was I doing paying full price?" Coupon shopping is so fun and addicting!