Brandons sister and her family have been in town from Washington for the holidays, and she was going to be leaving. So we all wanted to do somthing fun together. We went to lunch at Hires, which was very accomadating for our large group. Then we all headed over to Hollywood Connection to do some skating. It was alot of fun, I dont know why we havent done that before. Kelsie has had her own skates for a year, and has become very good. Jillian just got some for Christmas. And of course Brandon and I have some. So it made it cheaper which was nice.
Jillian and her cousin Emma skating in the middle. They did really good for their first times.
Kelsie trying out new tricks, (she is the one in the full orange outfit with her arm up and her one leg up)
Nathan in the brown outfit.
Aunt Amy pushing Bode in the stroller, alongside Karsen. Yes they encourage you to take strollers out there. It was convienent.
Kelsie just kept going, and going and going in circles. She loved it and asks to go back. I know what we are doing for her birthday party.
8 years ago



2 comments:
I remember my parents taking us roller skating at Classic all the time when I was younger. It must have been the thing to do back then. I haven't been probably once in the last decade and these pictures make me want to go again.
We had a good time. Make sure you take advantage of Tuesdays they're only a buck if you have your own skates.
Post a Comment