The girls have loved playing in the snow. Here a are a few pictures. I decided to take them sledding by myself up at the park. It was fun, but Kelsie and I were the only ones that would go down. I didnt take Annie a few times, but she didnt really enjoy it. And Jillie she would rather play on the playground. Thats ok, it was fun to be outside.
Getting ready to go, all bundled up.
Annie learned to eat the snow. Yuck!
Making snow angels.
This was the last time coming down the hill, and it was pretty funny. Kelsie was flying down the hill, went onto the sidewalk and up onto the grass again, but it was a hill. And she got alot of snow in her face. She was laughing.
Kelsie and Jillian going down together.
Getting ready to go down, of course I had to have them pose to take a picture before they went down.
Mom and Annie
8 years ago



1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun. We only used mom and dad's front lawn, but Bode still had fun. Annie looks so cute all bundled up.
Post a Comment