I saw this on my cousins blog and thought it would be fun to do. I know I saw it on someone elses blog awhile ago, but can't remember whoes.
This is my kitchen sink, luckily the dishes are done.
This is my toilet in my bathroom.
My fridge, looks like I need to go shopping.
My closet, we actually have two closets, this is mine. But we would love a walk in.
This is my laundry "closet", that is one thing I would like if we ever move is a laundry room.
This as you all know is now my favorite room in our house.
And I couldnt just pick one pair of favorite shoes. But I love my comfortable tennis shoes, and of course have to have flip flops. Obviously you can tell I wear these you can see my footprints.
This is what my three girls are doing right now. I love when they all play together nicely.
A to Z About Me
A- Attached or Single?
Attached
B-Best Friend? Hubby
C-cake or Pie? Pie
D-Day of choice? Saturday
E-Essential Item? t-shirts
F-Favorite color? Red
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H-Home town? West Jordan
I-Favorite indulgence? Cheesecake anytime
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? 3 girlie girls
L-Life isn't complete without? My family
M-Marriage date? June 10, 1999
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 2 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples
P-Phobias? not sure
Q-Quote? ?
R-Reasons to smile? my girls giggles
S-Season of choice? fall
T-Tag 3 people: Becky, Leslie, Renee
U-Unknown fact about me? cant breath under water, I have to plug my nose
V-Vegetable? Potatoes
W-Worst habit? interrupting people
X-Xray or Ultrasound? ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Cheese
Z-Zodiac sign: Cancer
8 years ago



6 comments:
You've been a busy girl! Your house is so clean - I wouldn't dare do this post. Lani's room looks amazing and you are the nicest family to do that for her!
love it! YES your house is SOO CLEAN!!! Always fun to get to know you even better!
Funny... I don't think I'll put shots of my toilet and sink on my blog. No one wants to see that. Your's are all like better home and garden so it's cute!!! ;)
very cute... umm I by the way I think most people can't breath under water. :) he he he :)
Your bedroom is gorgeous! It is my goal to make my bedroom my favorite room too. As of now, not so much. :)
I love the sippy cups in your fridge, it looks just like mine! Also, we use the same laundry detergent! :)
Post a Comment