I have to say our fruits and vegtables are doing great this year. I am excited for another successfull year of our garden growing. Here are a few pictures of our yummy Strawberries. We didnt know if they were going to work this year, they have struggled the past few years. But the pile of strawberries on the counter next to the peas is the third big bowl of them that we have picked this year. And they are quite big and delicious. Also the peas are the only vegtable that we are able to pick right now. But they are very good, and are coming to and end. But cant wait for the yummy Tomatoes, and cucumbers. And of course yummy fresh salsa.
Jillian really enjoys being able to pick strawberries. And of course Jasper has to be right by her.
We picked these on Saturday.
This is what I picked today.
I will have to post a picture of our yummy looking garden, when I get to it.
8 years ago



6 comments:
Awesome Strawberries! Yummy, I love fresh food from the garden.
I wish I had a yard to be able to have a garden. I'm jealous but it looks good. Jake loves strawberries!
I LOVE strawberries!! I am jealous! YUM!
Yum! I am so planting a garden next year!
Yum! I am so planting a garden next year!
those strawberries look AWESOME! YUMMY!! We planted our garden pretty late this year I am hoping something grows soon!! :)
I LOVE having a garden, fresh fruit and veggies are the BEST!!
Post a Comment