June 18, 2008

Marriage Tag

I know I have done this one before, but couldnt find it. So here you go again, this is for Kim
Marriage Tag...

How long have you been married? Barely 9 years
How old is your spouse? 32
Who eats more? depends if it is lunch or dinner
Who said I love you first? he did
Who is taller? Brandon
Who sings better? I think he does, that is one of the things that attracted me
Who is smarter? Deffinatly Brandon, he reads alot of stuff. And especially in Math he is a numbers cruncher
Who controls the T.V. remote? Brandon
Whose temper is worse? not sure we are both calm
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Both. It's just whoever gets to it first.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do (if you're looking at it from the bottom of the bed)
Who cooks dinner? we both do
Who is more stubborn? that is a toss up, I am not sure
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably me, he thinks he is always right
Whose parents do you see the most? mine
Who has more friends? Probably me,
Who has more siblings? we have the same, there are two boys and two girls in both families
Who wears the pants in the family?neither

I tag anyone that wants to participate!

No comments: