My baby sister graduated from HS yesterday. She is the last one from my family to graduate, I was able to go to her ceremony with the rest of my family. Thanks to my great hubby who took the day off to take care of the girls, and then met us after the graduation for lunch at Johnny Carinos, yummy, yummy. It was great to spend the day with my family. Here are a few pictures from the day.
Me and my sister, do we really look ten years different?
My brother took this picture, but decided to post in anyways.
Aunt Lani with my girls.
me and my siblings. So how come I am the shortest, but the oldest. Oh well I like being the shortest. Me, Brother Chad, Sister Lani, Brother Blake
The crazy thing is she graduated from HS, and my 10 year Graduation is this summer. I cant believe I have been graduated for 10 years.
8 years ago



6 comments:
HOOOOLY COW. I can't believe How grown up your family is! Easy on your baby sister being a high school graduate. That is so weird. OH my gosh, we are old!
i was just wondering how you are the shortest one if your family! :) are you going to your 10 year reunion? next year is my 15!! CRAZY!! :)
I don't think I ever realized you were the oldest :) You are getting so old. Just kidding. that is exciting that she graduated, now onto new journey's
Wow! You have all grown so much! Lani is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing pictures!
You're sister is sooo beautiful! Fun to see pictures of the people you've told me about! Now I can put a name to the face.
Lani has certainly changed since the last time I saw her. She's looking more mature and you're not staying young so you'll look the same age in about 3 years. :)
Post a Comment