June 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!!!


Today is our anniversary. Can you believe it? We have been married 9 years, honestly it has flown by. Just wanted to say that I love all the time that I have been able to spend with my honey. He is the best thing that has happened to me. He makes me happy, and has blessed me with 3 bueatifull girls. We do have some great memories, and hopefully have many more to come.
It is crazy that we have known eachother for only 10 years. But it has been a great 10 years.
Here are a few pictures of our special day 9 years ago.

I like this picture because I am still to this day wondering what he is thinking. :)

This is our engagment picture, this is the one we used for our announcements.


Well so we arent doing anything fun tonight for our actual Anniversary. But we did get a fun get away last weekend. Thanks to my parents. They gave us a free night stay at the Zermatt Resort and Spa in Midway, Utah. And they also watched my three kids. It was a nice and relaxing weekend, night. We took the kids to the Zoo earlier that day. Then we dropped the kids off to my parents house, and Jasper off at my inlaws house. Then we headed up to Midway. We did end up getting there late, but went straight to dinner at Schneiders. Oh my goodness, it was soooo yummy. It was a seafood buffett. If any of you know me I dont like seafood, except for Salmon. But they had other stuff, pork, chicken, steak, vegtables, etc.. But I did tell Brandon that I would try lobster. So I did, and my first bite was good. But I couldnt handle it after that. But I can say that I tried it. Then they had a dessert buffet. It was all soooo yummy. The next morning, we slept in which is a rare thing with kids. Got ready went to Breakfast at the same resturaunt, which I enjoyed because I love big breakfasts. Then we checked out and went shopping, shopping, shopping at the Park City outlets. It was a little less crazy with three girls. We actually shopped for ou selves. Brandon was very proud how good I did, by not going in only kid stores. I did buy a few things for the girls. We wanted to go golfing but it was cold in Midway, and didnt really have time when we got into town. We did go to lunch at Brandons choice, Hires. It was actually pretty good, I have never been there. Then we went and picked up the kids. We will have to go golfing another day. So that is why we wont be celebrating tonight, but that is ok.
Thanks again mom, dad, Bob and Jenny for helping us get away for the weekend. And thanks Brandon for making it a wonderfull weekend. Love you!!!!

(Sorry the pictures arent great, I had to scan them in, and I couldnt really figure it out.)

5 comments:

Ladybug143 said...

Thank you for fixing this so I can post! :) I can't believe it was that long ago that you were married! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. I remember your day really well. I remember Julie & I were there. I remember how you looked and when you walked out the doors. What a great day!

Unknown said...

i thought you just didn't want comments on this post!! :) you guys look so young in these pictures!! Time does go by way too fast doesn't it?? It sounds like you two had a FUN weekend together! I think every couple needs to do that, but we never take the time to. I bet you are now ready for another weekend like that huh?? :) You guys are So cute and you have a beautiful family!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Glad to be able to comment! You guys look like babies!! Happy anniversary!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary you two. I can't believe how different Brandon looks. You still look 18, but he has changed a little. :) I'm glad you had a good time at Zermatt. I love their buffet too.

mommyoffour said...

What fun pictures to share! Brandon does look so young here! You look different too, but not much!

Glad that you had a nice getaway! I am looking forward to our getaway to park city next weekend! thanks for reminding me of how excited I am! :)