Well my little girl is all done with Kindergarten. I cant believe it, it has been a great year, and she is really excited to move onto 1st grade. She loved her teacher Ms. Millett, and we loved what she has learned from her. She has learned to read, and loves to read to her sisters when they will listen. I am so proud of her and her growth over the last year. Here are a few pictures from her Kindergarten Program that we had last week.
Kelsie with her teacher Ms. Millett
They did a fashion show and could wear anything they wanted, so she chose to wear her dance recital clothes. She was a little shy, but did great. Sorry the picture is so dark.
Here are her friends from her class, Samantha, and Rylee.
Kelsie and Jillian with their friends Rylee and Morgan.
8 years ago



4 comments:
how fun to have a fashion show. I love Rylees outfit too. I can't believe those two are already done with kintergarden!! I remember when they were both born!! They look so grown up!!
Yeah Kelsie, Congrats! have fun next year
They look so cute. What a fun way to end the year!!!
Wow, moving on to 1st grade! She's growing up fast.
Post a Comment