September 16, 2009

Manti Pageant

I have always wanted to take my family to the Manti pageant, every year I am sad that I didnt realize it was going on and had passed. But this year Brandons sister Robyn had suggested all of the family going down. She was wanting to take her kids and wanted to invite all of us. So we did and we loved it.

The girls loved that the Temple was sitting on top of a "BIG" hill.


Robyns sister-n law also came, with her 3 girls. Fantasia and Kelsie get along really well. This picture is of Fantasia, Kelsie, Micaela, and Jillian waiting for the pageant to start.

Trying to get a picture of us, not perfect. :)

So we ended up staying overnight at a hotel in the next city, instead of driving all night back home. Thanks to my brother n law Lamonte, he got us the hotel rooms. It was a lot of fun. Then on the way home we decided to stop at Cove Fort. We have always passed buy joking that we should stop by, whenever we got to St George. But this time we did. It was alot of fun, the kids loved seeing all the old furniture, and things that they did out there. I found it very interesting.


This is of the Grandparents and all their Grandchildren, except for 4 that werent able to come.

Kelsie trying to play a pioneer game. She decided to try and twirl it in the air.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have always wanted to go to the manti pageant, it has been YEARS since we have gone.

mommyoffour said...

I've always wanted to go to the pageant too. Looks like you had fun!