Kelsie has turned another year older, I cant believe it has been 8 years since I had my first little girl. It was a scary but best day of my life. As we watched everything that was going on in New York, after I saw the second plane hit the second tower. I kept thinking what am I doing? But I dont regret it one bit. She has been a great blessing to our family. It is a big year for her. She has chosen to be baptized the same weekend as my little sister gets married. We are so excited for the both of them. Those pictures will soon come in a month.
Birthday girl got this nice blue saucer chair from Grandma and Grandpa Hind. She loves it, just like the other two love theirs. And also her dad and I gave her, her first set of scriptures with her name engraved on it. In her favorite color blue. She was so excited, I hope she will learn to love reading them.
She also recieved another pet shop house/ adoption center. She loved pet shops. We thought she had grown out of them. But that is what she asked for and loves it.
Her birthday cake that she picked out. She wanted pink and blue frosting.
On the way to the bowling alley, they were watching Ratatouile (sp?), I told them to smile, only a few did.
I love that they all cheered for eachother.
Looking at the scores, sipping their drinks.
We had a small little friends party this year. I dont like doing them every year, but it is her big year. So we did somthing fun, and not at our house. Which is the best part. We took them bowling, and to eat pizza. They had a lot of fun, and she got some neat things from her friends whom she cherrishs very much. Friends are a big part of her life right now and loves the 4 friends she invited very much.
8 years ago



6 comments:
Such a fun birthday for an 8-year old. You my cousin are quite talented at birthday cakes. My kids would love that big ice cream cone cake.
Holy cow I can't believe how big your girls look! Happy Birthday Kelsie!
I actually did send you an email with my new blog, but I am wondering how many people actually got it. So here it is www.thecrazygoodlife.blogspot.com
I would love to have you be a part if it!
What a sweet girl you have!
I love that ice cream cone cake!!! That rocks! Love the detail on the cone...
How sweet! What a great group of friends she has! :)Hope she had a great day!
love her cake!! It's fun recognizing some of her friends :) Let us know about her baptism!! Crazy to think how old we are getting and that our kids are growing right up
Looks so fun. The cake turned out AWESOME!
Post a Comment