Yes I know it is the middle of September and I am posting a 4th of july post. This year we went to This is the Place Park with my family. We were told that they do a big event, have fireworks, dinner, and a bunch of games and activities for the kids. But they didnt, but it still was fun, my parents hadnt been up there in a very long time. And since I had just taken the kids, they were really excited to go back and see more, since we didnt get to see and do everything we wanted last time
I just think this is the cutest picture. Honestly this is the best picture of this group we have every taken. This is in back of Brigham Youngs Pink house.
I am so proud of Jillian. If you remember the last post when we went the few weeks before, Jillian would not even get close to the ponys. But she did it, she got the courgage to get on. And the girl helped her and even let her wear her hat. She was still scared, but very proud of what she overcame.
The kids are all ready for the Trek. They said it was very heavy.
Choo-Choo all aboard. Jillian, annie and I on the train. They loved it.
We were about to leave the petting area, when they girls all came out asking if we wanted to help feed the lambs. Of course, the kids loved it. It wasnt very easy, those lambs were very hungary. They knocked Annie down a few times trying to get to the bottle.
Annie and the goat.
That same weekend we celebrated my parents birthday, and mine. But I decided that I was going to make my parents a cake. So this is what I came up with.
September 16, 2009
4th of July
Posted by
Aubrey
at
3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I have been meaning to go there and haven't yet. Looks fun. I think mom had just as much fun in the train!!:)
looks like fun, I wish I could get Bob to go do stuff like that (shhh) don't tell him I said that. Looks like fun, I need to go back there
That first shot of the kids is an especially cute photo and it helps they are all dressed for 4th holiday as well.
That cake is so awesome!!! :) Did you use Becky's method of cake pan?
I love This is the Place for 4th of July!! :) Looks like you guys had fun!
that cake is darling! LOVE IT! how did you do that???
Glad that you had a lot of fun. I love all your creativity with your cakes. Great Job!
I was just thinking about how I haven't posted our 4th of July pictures, so this made me happy to see that I'm not the only one! :) I so badly want to take the girls there, it looks like a lot of fun!
I too love the cake!! You are one creative gal! :)
Looks like fun! I want to go back there with my kids one of these days. I took Roland before we moved.
Post a Comment