April 4, 2008

Thinking....

This little entry isnt going to be interesting at all. But I thought I would share what has been going on in our household.

First of all we have had some sick people in our house. Jillian and Kelsie started off with a little cold, and a cough but it didnt last. Then Annie came down with a fever about a week ago, that we found out at her well care check up that it was caused by blisters in her throat. Fever went away, and the yucky, runny nose, with a yucky cough came. Poor little girl, she has the sorest looking nose, I hate to wipe it but I dont want her to get it all over, or even eat it. So she has been sick. Then there is Brandon, who I swear has been sick since January. He just cant get rid of it completley. He has been home from work the past few day, seriously laying on the couch, or in bed. He has been out of it. He had to go into work today because he has a big closing on Monday that he has to get ready for, and wasnt yet. So he did go in late, but made it. I called to see if he was going to leave early, but he didnt think he could because he had too much to do.
The amazing thing about all of the sickness that has been going around in our house, is that I (knock on wood) havent gotten sick at all the winter. I pay it to taking my multivitamins, and Jazzercise. Brandon hates that I go as often as I do, but it sure is keeping me healthy. If I were to get sick, I am not sure what would happen. So I feel blessed.

On a happier note, we were invited to a friends surprise "30th" birthday party. I was hopeing Brandon would feel better to go, which he did go, so I was glad he could. It was a lot of fun, (thanks Jen for the invite). We had yummy dinner, and played Guitar Hero, and Rock Band, and of course mingled with friends. It was a lot of fun, we need to do that more often. Thanks Brian, it was a fun night.
I have to confess though, I was a bad friend/example, I was supposed to leave early from the party to go to Stake Confrence Choir practice, but since they got there later than they said, we didnt get to do anything before it was time to go. So I didnt go, and I kinda kept a friend, who was also supposed to go, from going. So I appologize.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

anika and I have had this nasty cold all week too! You are lucky you haven't gotten sick! lets just hope you can continue to stay healthy!!

mommyoffour said...

I agree, it was a lot of fun last night! We really should do it more often!

Yes, this crud is definitely going around, isn't it? I didn't know that Brandon had been sick too! Hopefully he is ok and hopefully you stay healthy!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a good time at the party! I did too! As far as the "sickies" go, I hope you all are feeling better and that the warm weather (if it ever comes) brings good health.

Angela said...

Hey Aubrey...don't feel too bad. I skipped out on choir too (which I never do) I went to a basketball game of someone I haven't seen in years....sounds like the first ward women were rebelling that night! Ha!

kimbob said...

Sorry you guys have been sick! Hopefully they'll all get better soon, especially Brandon and Annie. I hate it when they get sore noses!

Lindsay Kay said...

I'm so sorry that you've had so much to deal with - husbands can sometimes be the hardest to take care of! I hope things are improving.