I have been married to my best friend for 11 years, and for more to come. We have 4 beautiful little girls that are the joy of our lives. Please enjoy learning about our little family. Also please feel free to leave comments so that we can see who has stopped by.
5 comments:
I love the pictures of the girls sharing there eggs, the sunlight shinning on their hair is sooo pretty. Looks like you had a great Easter.
Looks like the Easter Bunny had some pretty good hiding places. I'm sure the girls loved it!!!
Hey Aubrey! I got your link from... oh wiat, you! ha ha. Your girls are beautiful!! Hope all is well. :)
melanie
i love how annie found the first egg! so cute! I also love Jillians ariel pjs and kelsies curlers!! classic pictures!! :)
Looks like fun- I think it's cute Annie is looking too!
Post a Comment