April 15, 2008

Feild Trip to the Farm

For Jillians preschool we went to Wheeler farm, we were hoping it would have been warmer but it wasnt. It still wasnt bad. But here are a few pictures from the farm.


Jillian watching the ducks

Annie loved that all the ducks were around her, I thought she would not like it but she did, she was so excited.

Kelsie feeding the ducks.

Jillian and her friend Josh in the play house.

Kelsie and Jillian in the playhouse.

Jillian, Emma, and Tucker

5 comments:

kimbob said...

isn't it amazing how quickly our weather changes. At least you guys were bundled up and looks like you were there before the snow hit.

Becky and Bryce said...

It was fun BUT.... FREEZING!!!!! Cute picures.

Unknown said...

looks like fun. I can't believe how big Emma and tucker are!!

I missed you on Sunday. I saw you at church and I was going to go say hello and then you were gone! we will have to get together one of these days!! If you are ever out in TOoeleville visiting family you should swing on by!!

Anderson Family said...

Looks like they all had fun depite our Lovely Utah spring weather!

Erin said...

I need to take my kids to the farm. They love it!