April 25, 2008

Zoo, zoo, zoo!

Ok, so I know these are a week late but hey, I am getting them on here. So these are from the Kindergarten field trip to the zoo. It was raining the whole time, and I have to say it was cold. But here are some pictures.

Kelsie and Rylee looking at the mamma and baby girafee.

Mommy and baby giraffe.

Kelsie and Rylee posing on the tigers.

Watching the tiger.

Watching the wolf, the animals were really out and active, that commercial must be true when they say they are more active in the winter. It felt like winter. And Rylee is holding the umberella, that is all she wanted to do sometimes. Cute girl.

Eating lunch

The two boys from the other group that we hung out with.

Kelsie by the Rhino's. She wanted a picture by the elephants but they were too far away.

Hanging like a monkey.

Posing with her friends from school.
(Kelsie, Gillian, and Sammy) sorry I cant think of the other one off the top of my head.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like fun. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the picture where you say "Kelsie loved the elephants" there are rhinos behind her. Just wondering. :)

Aubrey said...

ok, yea I corrected that.

mommyoffour said...

Thanks again for taking care of Rylee! I know I have said it a lot, but it was nice knowing that she was in good hands. Also, thanks for sharing the pics, you got a lot of good ones!

By the way, the other girl in that last pic is Laurynn. :)

Becky and Bryce said...

Fun, we went to the zoo Saturday. It's fun to see the animals. Too bad it was so cold that day!