April 25, 2008

Oh Jasper!

I havent posted any new pictures of Jasper latley. But thought I would since he has had a tramatising week. Last Thursday we decide to get him a real haircut. He was deffinatly needing it. The groomer told us they prefer to do two puppy cuts. Well he has been through one and seemed to do just fine. So we did a normal cut today which includes cutting everything. He looks a lot different, all of his black tips are gone.

This is the before picture, he could barely see.

And this is the after, doesnt he look soo cute.

Another thing that has happened this past Wednesday, we decide to get him neutered, before any bad habits started. (how do you explain that to your girls?) And we also got him a microchip. They both went pretty well, I have had to clean up throwup a couple of times. But not too bad. So that is his eventfull week.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness!! He is SO cute! Hopefully the hard part is over...

Darrell and Alissa said...

He is a really cute puppy!

Unknown said...

that is why we will never have a pet!! :) he is very cute but pets are too much work!! :) I think if we do get a pet we will stick to a fish!!! lol

Becky and Bryce said...

I can't believe that, he looks like a totally different doggie!!! Little Jasper just one of ya by now. (I still can't believe it!!!)

Anderson Family said...

He looks so cute!

LOL! (about explaining it to the girls!) Our cat has just gotten old enough to be "in heat". Oh my........ I have just told my girls she just wants to make a baby. Luckily they haven't inquired further. ;)

Shannon said...

My little kitty just got fixed. Did you find it hard to explaine it to your kids? SO many questions.