I was trying to get a picture of the back of the dog, and Annie looking out the door, but Annie heard me and of course starting crawling toward the camera. But it still was cute. Annie and Jasper have become quite good friends, it is fun to watch.
Her face says it all here, the dog is pulling her sock off.
This was taken outside looking in.
Kelsie, Hailey, and Jillian playing out in the snow. Makeing snow castles.
8 years ago



6 comments:
i love all these pictures. so cute! annie and the dog how cute is that? she has a friend just her size!! :)
how fun is that! i remember being a kid and staying outside ALL DAY and FREEZING but it was soo much fun! good luck with that now though!! annie is getting soo big and is soo cute your girls are so adorable!
Annie is darling...I love the clips in her hair! I have never made snow castles in the snow...looks like your girls had fun though!
Annie is the cutest!! She has the longest hair!! Your girls look like they had fun making snow castles!
Ok, that is the CUTEST picture ever of Annie. I love it!
looks like they had so much fun. It's good to see Hailey playing in the snow, they never do that here!!!
Post a Comment