So I know I have been posting a lot of pictures, but that is what happens when I dont keep up. But here are some pictures of the girls when it was nice weather this last week.
These pictures are of the girls toes. The only way to get Jillian to let me clip her toenails is to paint them after. So we did, then Kelsie wanted hers done, and then they thought Annie needs hers done too. She loved it. If you ask her where her pretty toes are she will point to them. So fun to have girls.
These are just Annies toes.
Annie really isnt standing by herself, she is leaning on the stair a little.
Pulling out her barrett!
In this picture, Jillian is yelling at me " Mom, mom, take my picture, take my picture"
I love this picture, it shows her true smile, that I love.
8 years ago



5 comments:
You got some awesome shot, look like mommy was having fun playing with the camera while the girls had fun too!!!
your girls are the cutest! i love the painted toe nails! did Annie hold still whil you painted hers?
How fun to paint your girls toenails! I love the pictures of the girls playing outside...it's like the light at the end of the long winter tunnel...spring is coming! :)
Your girls sure are cuties!
I especially love the first picture of all the girls and the last one of Jillian with her beautiful smile.
Isn't it so fun to have 3 little girls! We love doing polish also- Lexi and Ashlee polish thieir own now after clipping their naild- ugg! Since you have all girls too, you should get some of the hair sparkles! My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE Them! It's in Wal- Mart, there are some bon- bon brand for .98, or by the Love My Nails, there are bigger bottles of body and hair glitter. Every day we have to do hair and not forget the sparkles!
Post a Comment