Ok, so I know I havent been on the computer at all latley and this is the reason why. We have a new addtion to the family, and we are house training. So I dont allow him to come downstairs, which is where the computer is.
So anyways this is Jasper, Brandon wanted to get him for the girls for Valentines Day. And I some how gave in. I still am not sure why. :) He really has been a good puppy. Except for the potty training, but I keep telling myself, "This too Shall Pass". I think it will be good after the bad part is over. He really is mellow which is a good thing. I cant stand dogs that jump on you, and lick you. So we are not allowing that. But he is really calm and good with the kids. Jillian plays with him the most, Kelsie wanted him the most but hasnt played with him at all. And Annie, poor thing is a little jumpy right now. She isnt sure what to think of him. She loves to look at him, but when he gets too close she kinda goes nuts. But I think she will be chasing him in no time. So if you notice that I am not online as much as I used to be, that is why. I am doggy training. And also if anyone has any house training tips they are much appreciated.
This is Jasper before he got a bath, he looks dirty. He actually will be pure white when he gets older. They said when he is about a year old.
After a bath, and his hair combed out. He looks much better.
Not sure if Annie is scared or excited, she actually was really smileing.
And Jillian holding him, she loves to hold him. We wont let her carry him around.
8 years ago



13 comments:
He is really cute! I don't have any tips for you because that is why we got a cat. Good luck though!
you are such a good mommy (& wife) to allow a new little puppy into your home! You probably remember when we got ours and it was just too much for me. We had an allergy problem, so that didn't really help our situation either. Anyway, good luck!!! :)
Wow, I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of dogs--but he is SO CUTE!! Seriously...he kind of reminds me of Benny (May he rest in peace). :)
you ARE a good mommy for getting a dog and for the one who is doing the potty training! love jillians face with the dog you can tell she totally LOVES him!!
CUTE!!! I didn't know you guys got a puppy. We will have to come see him sometime. Katie is obsessed with little doggies.
very cute Aubrey....that picture of Annie with the dog cracks me up....so cute!
I love Annie's face when she is leaning away. One thing to help make it easier is to feed him the same time of day because then his bathroom time will be more predictable. Good luck. It wont last forever.
You are so amazing. I still can't believe Brandon talked ya into it. He really is cute though. Good luck with the house training business, I wouldn't know the slightest on that!!!!
Good luck on training- hopefully it will be quick! We keep saying eventually we'll get a puppy- but I just can't stand the thought of cleaning up another mess!
Good luck with that! If I could skip the first year of training I'd have a puppy in a heartbeat! He is adorable!
LOVE the new background and picture up top!!
Your blog is darling!! I love the theme :)
WOW what a brave woman you are! we have gotten a puppy 3 times and it lasted about 3 days each, i do not have the patience for it! and the kids ae too little to help out sooo maybe when they are 10:) Have fun though he is really cute!
Post a Comment