March 17, 2008

Few Quotes!!!

I thought I would write these down before I forget them. Like I said before kids say the darnest things. But here are a few more.

We were at Brandons church basketball game. And the girls were playing really hard with all the other kids/friends up on the stage. So when it was time to go Jillian came up to me and said "Mom, my mouth is sweaty" I said "you mean you are thirsty?" I thought it was pretty funny, and cute.

Then Kelsie came home from school with a note from school warning all the parents that chicken pox has been going around at school, and that there were about 8 cases reported. So I asked Kelsie if anyone in her class had spots on their face. And she said " Yea Rylee" I just started laughing because her cute friend Rylee has freckles. She was kinda embaresed, but understands now. Kinda funny what they think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the freckle comment! that is too cute!! I hope your kids don't get the chicken pox!!

Becky and Bryce said...

I love that. Jillian is so hillareous!!! That was one of a kind.

Jennifer said...

Jillian is so silly!! And I LOVE the comment from Kelsie...only Rylee. That makes me laugh.