Ok here are the new pictures that you can order from me. You can attend a class, or host a class and get one free!!!! Ask me how, aren't they adorable? I love them!



8 years ago
Ok here are the new pictures that you can order from me. You can attend a class, or host a class and get one free!!!! Ask me how, aren't they adorable? I love them!



Posted by
Aubrey
at
5:21 PM
8 comments:
Those are darling!
give me details Aubrey! Those are SO cute!
How much are those?
Hey Aubrey,
Can you give me more information on this? I would love to know more. I hope you are feeling well!
Those really are really cute. When I first heard about them I wasn't sure how I would like them but this is my first time seeing them and I like them a lot.
very cute! I wish I had cute family pictures like these
very cute! I wish I had cute family pictures like these
These are SO cute!!
So cute, too bad I don't have a SOOOOO CUTE picture of your family to do one. Looks like we need family pictures done!!! Love them!
Post a Comment