Well with a house full of girls, you figure this will happen a few times. Jillian and Annie had fun putting clips, and bows in dads hair. They got creative since the clips wouldn't stay in his hair. So they strung a ribbon over as a headband, then put the clips onto the ribbon. I thought it was cute. They love their dad, and I am glad he put up with it.
Jillian took these pictures, that is why they are weird angles.
8 years ago



4 comments:
This is one of my kids ABSOLUTE favorite things to do! They get out the water bottle, brushes, combs, and any clip, ribbon, and pony band they can find. They take turns between brusing hair, lotioning feet, and lotioning hands. I think it's one of the best Daddy Daughter times for them!
that is hilarious! That is what happens when you have lots of little girls. :)
The perks of living with all girls (I get mud and tadpoles)! What a trooper you are Brandon.
That's adoreable! He's such a good daddy!
Post a Comment