A big Easter Tradition is to color hard boiled eggs the Saturday before Easter. The girls love to get creative and make them fun. Again they enjoyed themselves.
Waiting for everything to be ready.
Annie coloring her first egg. I have to explain the whisk. I saw it on another blog that a lady had used this with her small kids so that they didn't drop it while putting it in the dye and taking it out. So I wanted to try it. Annie did not like it at all. She wanted to use the regular wire thingies. Not sure what they are called. It worked out just as well. She ended up using her fingers alot.
Brandon of course got into it, and made some cool eggs.
Kelsie showing off hers.
Jillian was constantly checking hers. She wasn't patient enough to just let it sit in there. But she had fun.
The six eggs that had our names on it. Including Baby #4 which doesn't have a name yet.
All the fun colors that were created.
8 years ago



1 comment:
Fun, fun! They turned out great!
Post a Comment