December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving, sooner than later

I know Thanksgiving was almost a month ago, but I just havent wanted to post pictures. And now I am posting a lot of posts all at the same time. Anywho's I thought I should get these on here before it is Christmas time.
We had a great Thanksgiving, we were able to spend the big dinner with Brandons side of the family. Everyone was there except for Amy and Brandons family. But they are coming for Christmas we cant wait to see them. It was a great dinner, they wanted to try deep frying a turkey this year. So the men did that one, while there was a bigger one in the oven. It was a good thing, because they took the Deep Fry one out a little too late, so it was a little crispy, but good. And my rolls were about to explode because the turkey took a little longer than planned. But it was all in all a good dinner.
Then we went over to my parents for dessert. It was a nice, warm and fun thanksgiving this year.

Quinton and Annie were ready to eat, so they were snacking on the cute little snacks that Robyn made for our place settings.


After dinner, Uncle Jared, Brandon and the the three younger of the bunch that were there. Annie, Quinton, and Spencer

Kelsie, Karsen, and Nathan playing games. Kelsie liked hanging out with the older kids that day. She just looked so old playing games with the older kids. She had a fun time.

Kids Table; Starting from the bottom left going clockwise. Spencer, Jillian, Nathan, Kendra, Emmalee, and Kelsie.

My humongous rolls,they were a little too brown

Brandon and Lamonte cutting the turkeys

No comments: