The girls had been begging to put up the tree, since we dont do it till the day after Thanksgiving. But we decided to let the girls put up their tree, which is in the basement. This tree is for all their ornaments that they get each year, or ones that they make at school.
Kelsie reaching way up high
Annie does the bottom, she really took it serious, she loved putting up the ornaments.
Daddy helping Jillian get one on the top.
All three decorating the tree. Brandon says that we always need to have one at each eye level so that all levels of the tree will be decorated. But I dont think so!!
8 years ago



4 comments:
how fun! It looks like your kids are having SO much fun decorating their tree!!
I have a tree for ANika and it sure is funny to find what she has put on it. I found our phone in the tree the other day! :)
those are precious!
i love the idea of a child for each level!
I should get one for my kids. I keep catching Chase moving ornaments on our tree, we have some bare spots
I think you should have one at each eye level too (hee hee). Love the kids tree!!!
Post a Comment