Jillian had her preschool Christmas program, and did a great job. She did get a little nervous again. But she did it and did great. Here are some pictures, the first one is when she was singing. Then her friends Morgan, Devin (cousin), and other friend Josh.
This video they are singing so cute! This was one of her favorite songs, she was singing it all week.
And this is Jillian saying her part, she was nervous that she couldnt say it all by herself. Which she did memorize it and could do it till she had to go up for the program. That is ok, I am just glad she was able to do her part this time.
8 years ago



3 comments:
how cute! I love preschool programs. I wish Anikas teacher would have done something like this. How fun.
hey the skirt Jillian is wearing wasn't it Kelsie's? I think I remember her wearing it. I LOVE it! Anika ahd the same one when she was a baby!
Way to go Jillian!! Thanks for the reminder to post Chase's program on mine. He had a girl that kept standing right in front of him, I was getting bugged :) But they always do such a good job!
I thought they did such a great job!!! I love there programs because there short and sweet and perfect!
Post a Comment