A few of you knew that we were makeing a few improvements on our house. And they are almost finally done. I am sooo excited, and I totally love it. We just got new floors put down this week, so I was down in the basement for a few days but it didnt end up being too bad. Especially since we did all the hard work of tearing all the old carpet and vinyl flooring/subfloor up. Which they were going to do, but we decided we could save some money and since we had some time we tore it all up. But it saved me time from being trapped in the basement. It is wood floor obviously, and we also painted. I havent had time to decorate it back up after we painted so that is still in progress. We also need to put in all the baseboards, which we are putting in new ones because we want them to be the bigger molding to match the basement and rest of the house. So the first few pictures are of Kelsie and Brandon tearing out the baseboards, it was really fun to watch her help with the hammer. I was just waiting for her to accidently hit Brandon with it, but she did really good.
No we dont have two dogs, we were dog sitting for my in-laws.
This was the only seat in the room for a couple of days. Annie doesnt mind sharing with Jasper.
We finally put the couch back in last night for some more comfortable seating. And Annie playing with her blocks on the new floor. So there is a few glimpses.
8 years ago



7 comments:
I LOVE them!! They look great!
I am glad you love it! It has been fun going through this all at the same time, so that we can chat about different things and ideas.
The funny part is knowing that Brandon and Jared have chatted about it too. that is awesome.
BEAUTIFUL!
Ahhhhhh I wanna come see them. I'm totally bummed that Bryce has already seen them and I haven't!!! NOT FAIR!!! They look really pretty. Bryce said he loved them.
It looks great, can't wait to see if in person :) ALso glad to hear Kelsie is doing better. I told Cole to find her and play with her at recess but he hasn't yet. Hope it keeps getting better. I love the afterschool snack. I should be creative like that.
Your floor looks great! Nice choice! That's funny that Annie uses Jasper's bed, Bode loves Cedar's bed too. Funny kids.
ooooo I love it too! Nothing better than rich looking wood flooring. Wish I had some!
Post a Comment