September 30, 2008

Field Trip to the Planetarium

Jillian had a field trip this past week to the planetarium so we thought we would make a day of it. We went with the preschool to see a 3d movie at the planetarium. I thought it was pretty neat and cute. But my kids did not enjoy it, it scared them and made Jillian feel like she was moving. If you get motion sickness easy I wouldnt suggest going. But anyways after the movie we were able to walk around and look at all the cool things throughout the museum. After we were done with that we walked around Gateway for a little while till we met up with Brandon to watch the Circus, Circus preview parade which was very short and fast moving. Then went to lunch with Brandon. The girls had a great time and so did I, it was a beautifull day to spend outside before we are trapped in the house from the cold.


Sorry this is so dark, she is in the picture. But she has learned so much about the planets and has really enjoyed this subject. Her favorite planets are Jupiter and Pluto.

Walking on Mars with her friend Josh.

5 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

What a crazy but fun fieldtrip. You got some great pictures. Mine were mostly blurry!

Ladybug143 said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how much the planetarium has changed since I was a kid!

kimbob said...

sorry we missed the fieldtrip but glad everyone had a good time!! I wish I could enjoy being outside instead of working

Angela said...

This is Breanna I forgot my password for blogger because I haven`t been on the computer for a while.I went there for my field trip to.I love that place!

Amy said...

That sounds like fun. I always liked going to the planetarium as a kid.