September 29, 2008

Brandon is 33!!!

This is what we did this morning for his birthday. His work makes them take their birthdays off. My wonderful mother-n-law is so nice to watch the two girls.
Love you honey!!


Today is Brandon's 33rd Birthday!!!

So I stole this off of my cousins blog, but thought it would be fun. So here I go.
I am going to name 33 things that I love about my wonderful husband.


He:

1. Kisses me every morning before he leaves for work, and actually before he leaves anywhere.
2. cooks a great breakfast every Sunday morning.
3. He is a hotty!!!
4. Loves to learn, and will read about everything.
5. Loves to work around the house on projects (doesn't mind honey-do lists, I think?)
6. Is teaching himself to play the piano
7. played the Tuba, and would like to find one to play again.
8. Is a True UTE FAN GO UTAH!!!!
9. Will watch chick-flicks with me
10. Likes Rice pudding
11. Has a great singing voice ( I love his deep voice anyways)
12. Always wanting to please me
13. will do anything for our 3 girls
14. will willingly watch the girls so I can go work out, or go on a GNO
15. Loves to talk sports with anyone
16. Puts up with my cooking (especially when I cook new things, or soup)
17. Doesn't make me feel dumb, which I know I ask dumb questions.
18. encourages me to go back to school
19. Doesn't mind helping with dinner, and dishes
20. Makes the cutest looking kiddos
21. Is a hard worker so I can stay home with the kids.
22. He has the most soft and forgiving heart
23. Doesn't let things bother him, and is very easy going
24. Is very good at math
25. Loves to play sports, loves to any chance he gets
26. Loves, loves, loves reading, I cant count how many books he has read in the last year.
27. I love that he also loves a neat and clean house
28. He loves his family, and mine
29. I love to tickle his feet, he hates it.
30. He dislikes soup,onions,celery and mushrooms,
31. He loves a good hamburger, and ice cream
32. He is so easy to talk with, he could talk to anyone.
33. And most of all, he is all mine for all eternity

Happy Birthday Honey!! Hope you have a great one.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww!! So cute. Sounds like a great day! Happy Birthday Brandon!

Becky and Bryce said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!!! I loved getting to know more things about him!!!

kimbob said...

I like that post, makes me wonder if I could think of more things for Bob :) Glad he had a good day, wish my work made me take my birthday off

kimbob said...

I like that post, makes me wonder if I could think of more things for Bob :) Glad he had a good day, wish my work made me take my birthday off

Thad and Julie said...

So, exactly when is Brandon's birthday? Did we marry "twinners?"
Happy belated, Brandon!

Amy said...

Wow, everything you said is so true. Happy Birthday Brandon! I love and miss you!