July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So its my birthday shout hooray!!! Yes it was my birthday yesterday, and it was a very fun day. We kinda celebrated all weekend. Saturday we had a little party with Brandons side of the family. We had them all over for swimming, slip-n-sliding, and some yummy homemade icecream. It was a lot of fun. They kids enjoyed it. And then ended the night with some fireworks in the front yard. Sorry no pictures, it was my birthday isnt the husband supposed to take pictures. :) But this is what I got from Brandon and the girls that night.

Love it, we stayed up and played really late. I know little obsessed, but it is fun. Cant wait to get the Aerosmith game.

Then on Sunday morning, the girls couldnt wait to give me the "other" presant. Which was this:

Love it, I didnt need anything big. Just somthing that maybe I can start excersising to. Or just mowing the lawn.
Then we went to my parents house to celebrate mine and my dads birthday since we do share birthdays. And had a little party.
But I did get a new calling on my birthday, honestly not way excited but will make the best of it. But I am a primary teacher again. But dont know which age group I teach yet, waiting to hear from Becky.
So there you got it, Happy Birthday to me, and it was a great one.

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to you!! It sounds like you had a great day, or week!!

Becky and Bryce said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like a blast. Fun weekend to have a birthday, you always get a sky full of sparkles for your b-day!!! Sounds like you had fun.

Ladybug143 said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you had a good time!

kimberly said...

We love guitar hero at our house too! Brian went at midnight a week or so ago to get the new aerosmith game. It is pretty awesome!

kimberly said...

We love guitar hero at our house too. Brian went at midnight to get the new aerosmith game when it came out. It is pretty awesome, you'll love it!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Glad you had a Happy Birthday!! Looks like you got a lot of really fun things.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Oh, and Brandon, come on. You and Jared never seem to take pictures of us. We want to be in them too. Just kidding with you.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Aubrey!

Anderson Family said...

Happy Birthday, Bob!

BTW- Primary is the best! I miss it so much. It isn't an easy calling but so important one! You will be awesome.

kimbob said...

We need to have you guys over now, Bob HAD to buy the RockBand for the Wii so we have that now. We've only played it with the kids, probably would be different with adults :) Happy Birthday again

Unknown said...

sounds like you had a GREAT birthday weekend! You will love having an ipod shuffle. I love mine! it is perfect for exersizing!

So you got called to primary again? At least it isn't nursery!! I am sure you will do a GREAT job. How could your kids not love you?? Also I guess good think you aren't the new RS pres either! :)

Nichole said...

Happy Birthday! July birthdays are the best!

mommyoffour said...

I am glad that you had a happy b-day - you deserve it!

I think that you will be a fabulous primary teacher. I think I know which age group you are teaching, but I probably shouldn't say anything in case Becky has something else in mind for you. :)
The kids will adore you and please let us know if you have any concerns! We are here to help you with your calling and hopefully make it easier on you.

By the way, there is an appreciation dinner next Thursday, make sure to come! 6:30 at the church! :)

Terra said...

Happy Birthday!

Kellie Glade said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Your family is so cute! I love reading and seeing pics of them.