I have been married to my best friend for 11 years, and for more to come. We have 4 beautiful little girls that are the joy of our lives. Please enjoy learning about our little family. Also please feel free to leave comments so that we can see who has stopped by.
8 comments:
That is so funny and cute! She looks like the Queen of England!
She is so cute and getting too big! Thanks for sharing the wave!
when did she get so big? that wave is the cutest thing. The future Miss America!! I also love that she is playing with a ken doll!! :)
Oh man that is so funny!!!! What a doll!! Bode just started waving to people and saying hi. It's so fun!
Oh I'm still laughing about her, so cute!
I love the pagent wave. I finally get to see it. She's so darling
I love the wave! I can't figure out how to turn my video's either-
She is DARLING!!
So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment