I know it has been a few weeks since Thanksgiving, but I have been very busy and havent had time to post pictures. I thought I should put these on before it is Christmas. But here are just a few pictures of our Thanksgiving dinner at my moms house. Not too many, and I forgot to take the camera to my inlaws house.
This is Annie enjoying her pickle. She loved it, when we tried to take it away she would let you know she wasnt happy.
Sitting down to dinner.
The girls sitting down to eat.
This is what Kelsie and Jillian ate for desert. They didnt want pie they just wanted a bowl full of whipcream. Yuck!!!
December 4, 2007
Thanksgiving!!!
Posted by
Aubrey
at
10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
looks like you had a great thanksgiving. Lots to be thankful for this year I am sure, THREE beautiful little girls!!!! What more can you ask for right???
Post a Comment