December 28, 2007

Iggly, Biggly Bumble Bee.....

This post is for Becky, but you can all view it too. It was so cute, Jillian came home from preschool today singing this cute song. So was so expresive singing it that I had to get it on camera. And Becky thinks she doesnt teach the kids anything, or think they are listening. But Jillian certainly was. Enjoy!! Jillian loves to sing. Sorry it is sideways, I cant figure out how to turn it. So if anyone knows how to turn it let me know. Thanks ( and you might need to pause my music down at the bottom so you can here her.)

7 comments:

Tina said...

That is so cute! I love that she did the Disney toys too! What a cutie!!!

RaeLynn said...

She is a keeper Aubrey. What a little doll. Seriously...I love your new blog look :)

Amy said...

Oh man that is cute. How funny. I wonder how long she would have gone on. Love it. Way to go Jillian.

Darrell and Alissa said...

That's really cute! Her facial expressions are adorable!

Unknown said...

That is SO cute! I too thing it is cute she had to name her toys as well!! She looks so big in this video!!

The Ingleby Family said...

I LOVE your new family picture! SO cute! And I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Cute song too, she is such a singer! Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Becky and Bryce said...

That is soooo cute. I love how she had to sing the song to all her little bath buddies!!! She's a dollie doll and I love that girl!!!