November 21, 2007

What a day!

So I am not very long winded, so this story will be short and to the point. But today was a crazy day! And I dont know if I will forget it for a while.
But I had to run a bunch of errands today.
So it started off going to Walmart to get all the grocerys for our Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow. So we made it through the store pretty good, and fast. Annie was a little upset, she was tired it was her nap time. And since she isnt in the baby carseat anymore she cant fall asleep. So I ended up holding her while we were checking out. So Kelsie was helping me unload the basket, while Jillian was looking at all the micelaneous stuff that they have by the registers. So I thought she was fine, so then Kelsie started putting the bags full of stuff into the cart and I was helping. Well we paid, and I turned to get Jillian and she wasnt there. So I looked around, couldnt see her, so I started saying her name, then started yelling her name. And she didnt say anything. So I imediatly told the Cashier that she was lost. So they paged the Manager and she came and got me and took me to the Customer Service, to give a description and wait there in case she came back. Well so I looked towards Mcdonalds, crying of course, and having all these thoughts running through my head. When I saw a lady walking with her towards customer service. She had been crying, which is a good thing.

After all this happening it has made me reflect on everything that I have. And that I am blessed with. I really dont know what I would do if I ever lost one of my kids. They are all such a blessing to me. And I love them very much.


So then later that day we had to go get Flu Shots!!! I had to do it by myself, but they actually did good. I had to bribe them with a toy if they did good. But it worked, the only reason they cried was because they were nervous. Annie, who had no idea what was going on didnt even cry. She just looked at me like, what was that. So she was awesome.

After that my brother Chad called and said he was up from Orem and wanted to take the girls to Ice Cream. So we met up with him, he went shopping with us for a while, which was a big, big help since I dont know why I was braving it the same day after what had happened earlier. But I needed to go, and ended up not finding what I needed. But anyways we went to Wendys for frostys, on his treat. It was fun to hang out with my little bro. And of course they girls loved hanging out with him. Thanks again Chad for the help.
Then as we were leaving Brandon had called to see where we were, that he had gotten of work early. So he met up with me after my brother left, to do a little more shopping.

And then of course I ended the day with a great workout, of course at Jazzersize. And thanks Jen for going, I hate driving in the dark clear out there. ITs always fun and always worth it.

So that was my day, so we will see what tomorrow brings.
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I am sorry that is was a crazy day! It was so fun to see you at Target though! I am glad that it got better!

Unknown said...

wow aubrey what a crazy day I am sorry you had to go through that with Jillian, how scary. I am glad she was ok.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you called me about Jazzercise because I wouldn't have gone if it weren't for you. It's a good thing we all have each other or none of us would go, right? I'm sorry you had such a crazy day and I am really glad that Jillian didn't get lost.

Darrell and Alissa said...

That's so scary!! Your good to keep going after the Jillian situation- I would have gone home and stayed there!

Becky and Bryce said...

Ohhh that is a terrible day. Josh did that to me at walmart but he had them announce they had a mommy missing. I came running to customer service crying, I'm the LOST MOMMY!!!! Horrible!!!!