December 10, 2007

Welcome to the 'Christmas Edition' of getting to know your friends. Okay, you know what you are supposed to do and try to not be a SCROOGE!! It's the season to be Cheerful!!!!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper

2. Tree-- Real or Artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put the Christmas tree up? Usually the saturday after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years

5. Like eggnog? No!

6. Do you have a nativity scene? yea a couple

7. Hardest person to buy for? Jenny (mother n law)

8. Easiest person to buy for? my girls

9. Worst Christmas gift? Can't think of one

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.

11. Favorite Christmas movie? Polar Express, Grinch, Elf

12. Favorite Christmas song? Celine Dion Christmas Cd

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving (but I dont go out early in the morning)

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? maybe

15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Ham, and cheesy potatoes, and of course all the snacks

16. Clear or colored tree lights? Clear upstairs tree, and colored on the downstairs tree.

17. Travel during Christmas or stay home? stay home, all of the family is here

18. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yes....

19. Angel or Star on tree top? actually neither it is somthing different, but dont know what it is called?

20. Open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 1 on Christmas Eve the rest Christmas morning...

21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude people

22. Best Christmas present? Not sure, too many to choose from.

23. Favorite Christmas tradition? Getting together as a family, getting together with my dads extended family to bowl on Christmas Eve afternoon. It has been a long time tradition and my kids love it. Also getting together for a big nice dinner at the inlaws Christmas Eve night. So to sum it all up being with family.


Merry Christmas to all my friends! Please send back to me, I want to get to know you.

2 comments:

The Ingleby Family said...

Hey Aubrey,

I love your blog! Brandon gave me the link, I hope you don't mind and I put a link on our site to get to yours. You have done some really cute things to yours! I filled out your Christmas Edition of getting to know you, so you will have to check it out.
Keep it up! This is Andrea from his work by the way.

The Ingleby Family said...

Aubrey,

I love your blog, and what you have done with it. I have put a link from our site to yours. I also filled out your Christmas Edition getting to know you. Brandon gave me your link to your site. I hope you don't mind. This is Andrea from his work. Just if you didn't know. Keep it up!