November 21, 2007

Tagged

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Junior in High School
2. Discovering Boys (drama, Drama)
3. dating
4. making friends
5. Just having fun!!! I really cant think of anything I was doing.

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Do Laundry
2. Go shopping for Things I am fixing for Thanksgiving
3. Take the girls to get Flu shots :(
4. Go to Jazzersize!!! That should be first on my list.
5. Go shopping for clothes to wear for family pictures.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Hot Chocolate
2. Key Lime Yogurt (Yoplait)
3. String Cheese
4. Pepermint Icecream (Dreyers)just had some and it is on my mind still
5. Anything salty peanuts, pretzels, chips, crackers.

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Buy a bigger house with a bigger yard so brandon can have a big dog.
2. Go Shopping for lots of clothes and shoes, I would love not to have to worry about how much it cost.
3. Buy Brandon a truck, or the car of his dreams
4. I would travel, with my kids and without
5. Pay Tithing (Can you imagine??!!)

3 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Biting my nails.. I just started, I must be stressed about somthing
2. TLC and HGTV I have a big obsession about watching redecorating shows.
3. Making sure my kids ears are clean (had a bad experience)

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. West Jordan, Utah
2. Taylorsville, Utah
3. Kearns, Utah
4. West Valley, Ut
5.

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Kids R US
2. Zions Bank Teller
3. Zions Bank Operations Department
4. Worked with my Father in law at an Insurance Company for 3 months
5. Acs Data Entry

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME: (I could't think of anything and so I am sorry to bore you here!)
1. I love TLC
2. I love to have a clean house
3. I really dont care for desert, I can always pass on it, especially Ice Cream and Cake
4. I hate cats, and dogs I dont hate them, I just dont really want one at my house
5. I am a perfectionist - I have a hard time letting my kids clean, I end up fixing it afterwards. ( I need to work on that )

Wow that is a lot harder than it looks!! I had a hard time thinking of stuff!!

MY TAGS ARE :
Anyone who feels like it would be fun to share.

2 comments:

Terra said...

How fun. I thought it was funny that I also love TLC and HGTV (those are the only channels I watch now) adn I also have an obsession with keeping my kids' (and mine and Jeremy's) ears clean. Weird.

Unknown said...

I LOVE TLC AND HGTV as well. Also can some of your clean freakiness rub off on me? I wish I could be that way! Fun to learn more about you!