November 3, 2007

Trick or Treat?




I had to put this one on, it totally shows Jillians personality. After she did this she was laughing saying how funny she was.


We had a great Halloween, I hope every one else did also. Here are a few pictures of our fun and eventfull day. First of all Jillian got to go to a little Halloween Party at her cousins house, which she enjoyed. She couldnt stop talking about playing bingo, and frosting cookies, and of course playing with Kendra and Spencer. Kelsie was at school having her own Halloween party, we went to her school to watch her in the Halloween Parade. I guess their school hasnt done that for a couple of years so I was glad they decided to this year. I remember doing that as a kid and enjoyed showing off my costume. Then after Kelsie got home we ate dinner and got ready for Trick Or Treating. They had a great time, I am glad that it was nice weather, so that Annie could go out for a little while. There were a few houses that were really good this year, there were two that my girls keep talking about that were "very scary" as Jillian would say. I dont know if it was the nice weather, or if all the kids in the neighborhood are growing up, but we had a lot more trick o treaters this year. More than we have ever had. Well it was fun and we will be eating lots of candy, and donating some to Festival of Trees, which is a good thing.



This is Jillian and Kendra frosting cookies. Yummy!


This is Kelsie in her Halloween Parade!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOKS LIKE you guys had a great Halloween. Love the costumes. Your girls do look so grown up in these pictures.

We missed you at GNO!!!! Or at least I missed you! :)

Tina said...

Your kids look so darling. Great costumes!!! Halloween WAS fun this year!

Renee said...

Holy cow...are you guys professional pumpkin carvers? Those pumpkins are awesome!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Cute girl's! I love the Mulan costume- I keep trying to talk one of the girl's into it, but I keep loosing the battle! I probably should get use to it!

Nichole said...

You girls are so stinking cute!! It looks like you guys had a fun filled Halloween day!!

Nichole said...

I love the Josh Groban song you picked out..."Believe" This is on my Christmas songlist too!!

Stephanie said...

WOW those pumpkins are awesome! and your girls hair is soo perfect! what a fun day!

Lindsay Kay said...

How adorabe! I'm learning that the second child seems to have the most personality - in many ways! She is a cutie! Looks like the weather really cooperated for you. It was 85 here. Almost balmy. Yesterday it was 92. Looks like we are now having a Utah summer in November! Enjoy your cold weather!

Jenn said...

I love those pumpkins! I wish I was that talented! Good job!

Nichole said...

BTW....I tagged you....Go to my blog and read my latest post to understand!!