Oh my gosh, Sam did such a good job (not that she would really have to work that hard at it) Annie is so adorable. Which ones will you choose (too hard of a choice!!!) Each one is so cute. Hope all is well, and ya finally got rid of that yucky stomache virus at your home.
I have been married to my best friend for 11 years, and for more to come. We have 4 beautiful little girls that are the joy of our lives. Please enjoy learning about our little family. Also please feel free to leave comments so that we can see who has stopped by.
5 comments:
That last one in the hat is my favorite. It's like an advertisement picture. So cute!
Those are priceless--what a beautiful little girl. I'll have to contact your friend when we move--she did a good job.
So cute!!! I love the one with her kind of sad face.
Aubrey...
Oh my gosh, Sam did such a good job (not that she would really have to work that hard at it) Annie is so adorable. Which ones will you choose (too hard of a choice!!!) Each one is so cute. Hope all is well, and ya finally got rid of that yucky stomache virus at your home.
those pics are really cute I did not know that sam took pics! she did a great job ..annie is soo cute!
Post a Comment