This is a picture of Jillian in her next carseat. My sister n law borrowed it the other day and had brought it back. I was too lazy to take it downstairs so the girls put Annie in it. She loved it. But she wont get to use it untill she can sit up by herself. Just because if we go anywhere I cant put her in the shopping cart yet. So that is why we still use the baby seat.
The stroller, the girls love to put Annie in the doll stroller. She loves it. She loves stroller rides anyways so in the house is awesome then she cant be burned, or its not too hot. Doesnt happen very often though. But I thought it was cute.
September 7, 2007
Fun, Random pictures of the girls playing!
Posted by
Aubrey
at
3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
They look like they have so much fun together.
Post a Comment