March 21, 2011

Mylee loves food

Well, Mylee loves food. I didn't start her on solids till 6 months old. But she loves it, and wants to eat everything. She doesn't really like anything green, like green beans or peas. Can you blame her, I gag every time I open the jar. She loves the baby mango's, pears and applesauce. She will eat any fruit.







Mylee loves Jasper, and luckily he seems to like her. He will sit right by her and she will pull his hair, collar, ears, tail and wont even flinch. He is so good to her. I think it is because he is getting attention from someone. :) In this picture she is trying to get his rope from him, he didn't like that. He is not one to share his toys.

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

So fun. I wish Peyton would like food a little more. She does like table food so that is how we have to get her to eat.